As Landlords who own a portfolio of properties and having worked for Property Management companies, what we can offer is of course going to be different to what you may have faced with your previous/ current contractors. This arm of the company was developed to give our fresh approach to Property Maintenance to Landlords outside of our Management Properties.
It's a fantastic service that has seen a fantastic uptake since its birth in March 2012 where Landlords have seen that their money goes a lot further with Macks Property Maintenance than it does with the local High Street Managing Agents.
Crucially, we know what needs to be done and what doesn't. We personally visit the properties, make our report and send out one of our Team to get the work done to a standard that we have grown to demand, not merely accept. You will be sure to receive regular updates, photographic evidence of 'before and after' works have started and above all, honesty.
What we predominately handle is below but not limited to:
- General Maintenance (broken shelves, replace broken handles etc
- Minor domestic Plumbing - including unblocking drains
- Boiler related works - from carrying out annual Gas Safety Tests to full installations
- Kitchen and Bathroom Refurbishment – re-lay vinyl
flooring, re-silicone bathtubs, renew tile grouting etc
- Redecorating & Painting – 'Refreshing' your property for new tenants
- Furniture Assembly - IKEA, Argos etc
- Specialist Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Minor domestic Electrical Work - predominatley there for the small oddjobs that need to be handled around the house including troubleshooting
For the immediate future we are not VAT registered and we stick to confirmed appointment times (i.e. we don’t quote 1pm – 5pm) and we work weekends so your tenants are not inconvenienced. Of course, we hold correct Public Liability insurance and can send this on.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements...
Please visit our Rated People site for Recommendations & Gallery of previous work carried out...